WHO ARE JEANNIE’S STUDENTS:
- The beginner: Young and Adult.
- Students ages 5 up. Niokos has had the privilege of working with students in
- every decade of their life. 0‘s, 30’s, 50’s, 60’s etc.
- Royal Conservatory Exam takers: (classical music)Students who prepare for yearly practical examinations hat are working towards specific grade certificates. All grades. Beginners: Preparatory A – Grade 4; Intermediate: Grades 5 – 8; and advance: Grade 9, 10 and ARCT. Students participate in festivals, competitions and yearly recitals.
- The adult music enthusiast: These students may or may not have played in their youth, they wish to acquire or revive their skills on the piano in order to play their favorite music. Whether they are laying classical; pop; holiday carols; broadway and TV hit; or azz standards, specific goals are discussed and together anaction plan is put in place for guaranteed success.
- The international student: Students who have come from abroad to study at the Royal Conservatory of Music. (Japan and China).
- Distance Learning: Students who live either too far from the city or out of the country, use SKYPE for their lessons.